iVol by Livecn
. What is iVol?
It is a program you can use to adjust the sound volume of your computer in an extremely easy way.
Just press your mouse wheel and scroll it up or down. You do not even have to move your hand! In addition, it also supports Shift+Wheel as an alternative.
The program can display an on-screen volume level, and also allows you to switch between audio devices using Alt+Wheel.
Latest Feature: Double click mouse wheel to toggle "Mute" status.
. Is iVol free?
Currently iVol is free for personal use. I developed iVol in my spare time. I hope it will be helpful for you as much as it is for me. If you like iVol, please support me by donating some money to me. Your support is greatly appreciated.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE IVOL SOFTWARE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE IN ANY SITUATIONS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE IVOL SOFTWARE.
. Where to download iVol?
For Windows (Vista not supported yet)
. What's the current version of iVol?
The version is 3.4c now. Please see the Change Log for details.
. How to use iVol?
- Download it. Install it. Then you can use it right away.
- Just press and scroll the mouse wheel. A volume indicator is shown to tell you how much the current volume is. You can disable the volume indicator while you are playing games.
- Alternatively, you can use SHIFT + Wheel UP/DOWN to adjust the volume as well.
- You can also change the current sound device whose volume will be adjusted by pressing ALT + Wheel UP/DOWN.
- (New feature in V3.3) Double click the mouse wheel to toggle the "Mute" status.
- While mouse is over the indicator,
- Right-click to switch to next device;
- Left-click to switch to previous device;
- Wheel Up/Down to adjust volume.
. Contact me?
. Livecn's Homepage
Copyright by Lei Lei